The fourth generation represents an innovative dietary ingredient designed to act as
a nutrient in all areas where folic acid and folate supplementation has been
recommended and allowed. The terms folic acid and folate are often used
interchangeably for the water-soluble B-complex vitamin, essential for the
maintenance of cellular functions and health.
Folate deficiency is one of the most common vitamin deficiencies and eating folate-
rich foods may not provide the recommended daily dosage; thus the need for
Quatrefolic is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5- methyltetrahydrofolate and is structurally analogous to the reduced and active form of folic acid.
It represents the fourth generation folate providing greater stability, higher water solubility and multiple ingredients formulation flexibility compared to 5- methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt guaranteeing an improved bioavailability.
It is much more common for people to choose a vegetarian lifestyle for a lot of different reasons. Whether you don’t eat meat for your health and diet, or for religious purposes, these vegetarian capsules will fit your needs perfectly. With the growing demand, empty capsule manufacturers started producing a vegetarian capsule that uses only plant-derived ingredients. Since they are not made with any animal byproducts it gives individuals an alternative option from gelatin capsules if they do not want to consume animal products. Vegetarian capsules are the clear choice for both vegetarians and vegans, but they are also more acceptable for individuals with religious reasons keeping them from consuming gelatin capsules.
There are a lot of reasons why you may want to choose vegetarian capsules
instead of going with the gelatin variety. Most notably, they are popular
because our veg capsules are made from only HPMC (hydroxy, propyl,
methyl, and cellulose) and water, so no animal byproducts are used. This is
essential for the vegetarian minded user.
They are also much better suited for a wider variety of products, such as moisture sensitive, hygroscopic and liquid formulations, whereas gelatin capsules aren’t recommended for these substances. However, just like gel caps, these are also great because they are:
* Helpful for masking odors and bad tastes
* Easy to swallow
* Easily dissolvable
As mentioned previously, these capsules are made with all-natural ingredients without the use of any secondary gelling agents. The only ingredients used in their production are HPMC and water. HPMC is derived from vegetable cellulose, which is made up of the trunks of pine and spruce trees that come from the Southwestern United States. This is very beneficial for any health conscious or allergenic consumers.
* Preservative free
* Gluten free
* Allergen free
* Non GMO
* Starch free
* Halal and Kosher Certified
The minerals that have been combined chemically with amino acids to form “complexes, the invention relates to amino acid chelated compositions which are formulated for delivery to one or more specific tissue sites within a living organism. More specifically, this invention relates to compositions consisting of selected mineral cations chelated with selected amino acid or peptide ligands, These chelates are absorbed intact into biological tissues and, because of either the selected ligands or the ligands chelated to certain metals, migrate to specific tissue target sites within a living organism where the chelate is utilized as is or is dissociated into mineral cations and amino acids or peptides for utilization at that site.
Amino acid chelates are sufficiently stable, when properly formulated, that they are absorbed
intact into biological systems where the chelate is transported to the site of utilization. At that
site, the chelate may be utilized intact or the chelate bonding may be broken and the metal
ion and amino acids utilized by the system. In mammals, for example, small intestine.
Properly formulated amino acid chelates have been found to have stability constants which
are sufficient to hold the chelate intact while it is absorbed into, the blood. Once absorbed, it
is transported intact via a dipeptide transport mechanism to a specific site within the system
where the metal ion and amino acid ligand portions are then utilized as needed.
Are effective in increasing metal content in biological tissue such use is nondiscriminatory in
that the increase in metal content is generally "across the board" in all tissues. While such
use age is generally beneficial to an organism which is deficient in certain metals, there are
also occasions where it is desirable to have a metal ion migrate or be targeted to a certain
tissue site within a biological organism.
ADVANTAGES OF AMINO ACID CHELATES:
* Increased mineral bioavailability: - they are able to resist the attack of anions thus keeping the mineral in a soluble and readily absorbable form in the small intestine.
* Decreased gastrointestinal tract side effects.
* Increased bioavailability of vitamins due to decreased mineral adsorption with vitamins.
* Increase vitamin’s antioxidant effect, by decreasing vitamin’s oxidation by minerals.
* All trace minerals in the body are transported by either protein polypeptides or amino acid carrier systems.
* Chelates have ability to cross placental barriers to feed the foetus (Jensen, N., 1979).
* At pH 7.5-10.0, amino acid chelates have higher stability constant and biological life: - the charts below show the comparison of our amino acid chelates for Cu and Fe with the inorganic sulphates.
* In a study conducted by Fang et. al.(1982) and Scholmerich et. al.(1987) on man and rats, the amino acid chelate, zinc-histidine was absorbed three times greater than zinc sulphate.
* In another study, the inorganic CuSO4 and FeSO4 both precipitate out at about pH 6, which is below the normal physiological pH of the small intestine of pH 7.2.
* This indicates that a large portion of most inorganic metal salts will precipitate out in the small intestine and become non-absorbable.
* This explains why the bioavailabilities of some of these inorganic minerals are less than 10% after the oral administration.
* Some people advocate compensation by using an excess amount of the inorganic salts because of their inexpensive costs. This however, greatly enhances the potential side effects.
Biotech First has been innovating and
producing fine quality nutritional
supplements. Our ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-
quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support their
total health and well-being. We are committed to exclusively distributing
our products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable
retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of
Minerals chelated with amino acids technology:
The potential of chelation and how a properly prepared mineral chelate could increase the nutritional value of essential minerals and trace elements. Biotech First developed a unique process for preparing these compounds, which led to the extensive use of chelated minerals in plant and human nutrition.
Our passion at Laboratories is in discovering and developing chelated mineral products that are highly compatible with the plant and human physiology on a molecular level, and are thus optimized for bioavailability and tolerability. The role of these minerals and trace elements have proven vital in the cultivation of a vigorous immune system, disease prevention, and ultimately, in supporting general healthfulness.
The company Process has achieved wide spread recognition as a unique and scientifically valid technique, which utilizes the complete amino acid profile derived from enzymatic treatment of isolated vegetable proteins–a process resulting in authentic Mineral Amino Acid Chelates and Complexes.